-Participates in hiring and staffing for the department. Maintains a diverse, effective and cohesive team-oriented group of front facing Customer Service Representatives.
• Supports departmental budgets and is accountable for tight expense control in the department to meet budget objectives.
• Oversees the development and engagement of the all team members. Works closely with other Supervisors, the Director, Quality Analyst and the department Trainer to ensure all team members receive the coaching and training they need to meet/exceed expected performance levels.
• Understands and uses key performance metrics to drive individual and team performance.
• Leverages internal systems and “effortless experience” training programs to help develop Customer Service Representatives who may eventually move into roles of increased responsibility within company.
• Sets direction for team members including a commitment to constantly exceed the needs of our customers. Clearly understands, communicates and executes Company World Class Customer Service vision and culture. Actively promotes and reinforces the company’s core values, strategic initiatives and code of conduct with CSRs.
• Proactively develops and manages professional relationships and contacts with key customers, sales, and cross functional teams to create a network of peers. At times leveraging these relationships to and identify ways to improve our service levels to our customers and achieve company goals.
• Understands the needs and priorities of the business and ensures that CSR’s execute to meet these needs and priorities.
• Creates open communication with Customer Service team members, customers and sales so that any changes or impact on customer expectations are timely communicated (i.e. timing of service, receipt of replacement parts, reporting)
• As customer issues arrive, take ownership of concern(s) and resolve within Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and when necessary, coordinate activities with other departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction
• Effectively and efficiently, address customer’s special needs and requirements, including resolution of complaints and issues.
• Approach employee and customer concerns with an owner mindset to identify the root cause and communicate with key stakeholders to avoid similar concerns
• Approach to make recommendations and implement improvements to existing processes
• Actively participate in relevant meetings to identify ways we can improve the service we offer to internal and external customers
Fluent in English (verbal and written communications)
• College degree preferred;
• relevant work experience in a Customer facing role;
• elevant work experience in a Supervisory or Management position;
• Computer literacy (CRM Tool- CRM OD, Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Gmail and Google docs);
• Experience with supporting North American based customers or experience in living abroad. (USA, Canada.